This is a view from just inside our front door looking at the entry way. Nick had an idea to make this cool ceiling. The dome on each end is made out of half of an old satellite dish. I couldn't really understand what he wanted to do when Nick was explaining it to me, so I trusted him and let him build it. I'm glad I did because I love the way it turned out.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Upstairs and Entry Way
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way cool on the 'state flower' repurposing!! Don said only you and I would think of doing that. The house is looking great, don't work too hard in all that heat. Love..Mom
ReplyDeleteWow! 7 - 10 p.m.! Nick you have so much energy! You and Andrea both! What an amazing family. Your house is beautiful! How fun to see your great, creative ideas! People will want to beg you to help them build their homes!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh, now I get the dish vision, too. I remember forever ago when Nick salvaged it and had no idea what he was talking about. I agree--it looks great!
ReplyDelete